Nuraprufe 415 membranes are applied horizontally to prepared lean concrete or well rolled and compacted sand or crushed stone blinding.
Vertically the membrane is fastened to permanent formwork or adjoining structures.
Concrete is then cast directly against the adhesive side of the membranes. The specially developed pressure sensitive adhesives work to bond the membrane to concrete face.
The Nuraprufe System includes:
- Nuraprufe 415: A high performance HDPE membrane
- Nuraprufe 415 (Self-Adhesive): A self adhesive HDPE membrane for external wall application
- Nuraprufe Tape for lapping between two rolls of membrane
- Nuraprufe SS Tape for sealing of fastening points and punctures
- Nuraprufe Seal: Liquid membrane for sealing around penetrations etc.
- Areas Of Usage
- Special Features
- Basement structures
- Ground slabs
Continuous bond to concrete
Membrane forms an integral seal with concrete thus preventing water migration
HDPE layer provides high puncture resistance
Membrane is self-protecting
It is trafficable and ready for immediate placement of reinforcement
Fully adhered water-tight laps and detailing
Weather and UV resistant
Unaffected by wet conditions
Cannot be activated prematurely
Can be fixed to permanent formworks
Allows max use of confined space
Simple and quick to install
Does not require primer or fillets
Isolate structure against water, moisture and gas
Effective in all types of waters and soils