Nuraprufe SS Tape is a specially formulated tape for used together with Nuraprufe 415 high performance membrane.
The bottom side of the tape has highly aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive which is designed to adhere to Nuraprufe 415 membrane, penetrations, protrusions etc.
The top side of the tape has a layer of adhesive and a protective coating over it. The protective coating protects the tape from UV light for up to 60 days after application. The tape develops a continuous bond with the concrete that is cast against it.
- Apply Nuraprufe SS Tape when ambient temperatures are -4°C (25°F) or above.
- Wipe Nuraprufe 415 membranes clean to remove any dirt, dust or moisture.
- Clean surface of fixings, penetrations, protrusions etc to remove loose particle.
- Unroll tape and adhere to surface, the protective coating surface should face towards the concrete pour.
- Use heavy hand, press in to maximize adhesion.