Nuraprufe 415 (Self-Adhesive) membrane is unique as it is made up of composites sheets comprising a thick HDPE film and a highly sensitive adhesive that gives an excellent bond to the surface it is installed on. It is a post-applied fully bonded waterproofing membrane that bonds directly to concrete thus sealing the concrete preventing any ingress of water around the structure. The material is self-protecting and does not require protection before backfilling.
- Areas Of Usage
- Proprietary System
- Basement Walls
- Subways Walls, etc.
- Thick HDPE provides high dimensional stability, puncture and tear resistance
- High strength sensitive adhesive ensuring close and secure bond to concrete surface
- The membraneis self-protecting - no protection required
- Provides a physical barrier and isolate structure to water, moisture and gas
- Effective in all types of waters and soils
- Weather and UV Resistant
- Simple and quick to install
- No priming required
Nuraprufe 415 (Self-Adhesive) is typically installed on vertical substrate and used together with Nuraprufe 415 pre-applied membrane on horizontal substrate. The membranes are compatible and will form a homogenous waterproofing seal to basement structures.